Gecko 12" Single Speed
- An extremely lightweight kids bike for girls or boys, weighs just 15 lbs for the coaster brake or 13 lbs for the freewheel option
- Front and rear child-specific hand brakes on both coaster brake bike, and freewheel option
- Slim, junior race-style vegan leather saddle designed to maximize a rider’s range of motion while minimizing chafing and weight
- 5mm Allen skewer on front and rear wheels
- Flip-flop rear hub allows for choice of rear cog on freewheel model
- Three-piece crank and square taper bottom bracket
- Internal brake cable routing
- Single speed drivetrain
- Grips, handlebars and brake levers designed for little hands
- Bike geometry designed for first-time riders to sit on the seat with their feet safely planted on the ground. Seat height and reach to the handlebars are adjustable with one bolt, to easily optimize the fit.
- Best fit for riders with an inseam of 15" to 18"
- First time riders feel safest with their bottom on the saddle and their feet flat on the ground. That's how a child with a 15" inseam will fit the Gecko with a 160mm seat post dropped completely into the seat tube. Once kids get more comfortable on two wheels, they'll want to sit on the saddle with the balls of their feet on the ground. Thus, a confident rider with a 15" inseam and a first-time rider with a 17" inseam may both feel comfortable with the same set-up.